To stimulate interest and to enable more Dutch children to actually participate during the performance, we produce a ‘School Pack’ which will help teachers to prepare their classes should they decide to come to the Panto. Although not essential, this background information will certainly enhance the children’s understanding and enjoyment of the Panto.
Why go to a 'Panto' with your students?
- Learning about English/Drama/Art/Theatre in a fun way
- It’s an interactive show ( shouting, booing, clapping, singing, laughing and more)
- Lots of famous songs to sing along with
- Prepare students for something fun with the whole group
- Learn about a typical English theatre tradition!
- Make a project of it (Werkstuk)
In this ‘School Pack’ you will find:
- Contact information for booking & reservations
- Pricing & conditions
- A brief outline of the story and a description of the main characters.
- A piece of the script
- The history and explanation of British panto.
Download all below pdf's for the information!!
Schoolpack - Introduction - Elle Disenchanted the Panto (click to download)
Schoolpack - a Piece of the Script (click to download)
Schoolpack - Explanation of a British Panto (click to download)